Wednesday 26 March 2008

sighs two hours of constant playing of Wii last night has conveniently caused me a backache and a rightarmache. haha. seems like i havent been exercising for too long. and i get this kinda aches easily cos i tend to use too much energy and stress my muscles. i get arm aches when i play badminton too! -ouch-

been spending too much of my time on sleeping. basically if i spend like half my 24h sleeping, i will need to stayed rooted to my seat and plough thru chunks and chunks of notes for the rest of the time im not bathing or eating. moreover, i take like super long to eat and bathe? so.. it just means im wasting my life away~ with exams coming soooo soon. shld have started my revision earlier to get myself in the momentum. sheesh.

可不可以让我再一次梦见你? 哈哈。 =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home